CHECK OUT OUR
- - Swanky mobile bar adding style to any event
- - Full draft service (kegged beers and wine available)
- - All permit filings included
- - Licensed and experienced bartenders
- - Full coverage liability as well as liquor liability insurance provided
- - Cocktail service available (pending event location)
- - Water stations provided
- - Non-alcoholic beverage service available
WHAT TYPE OF
Tap Tourist has you covered from weddings to corporate events. We also handle large crowd events that require quick and reliable service. From graduation parties, reunions, birthday parties; Tap Tourist can create a seamless and great experience for you and your guests!
Native Hoosiers, Neil and Sarah Pabla are a husband and wife team excited to offer a unique beverage service to the entire state of Indiana. Neil and Sarah are both very proud to call the beautiful city of Fort Wayne home. They are beyond grateful for the opportunity to bring something new and exciting to the area, and are honored to be part of Fort Wayne’s growth. They believe life should be a journey made of unforgettable experiences, and are thrilled to be a part of yours!
While searching for the perfect piece to convert to a mobile bar, Neil and Sarah knew they wanted something with character and history. They were lucky enough to come across the Ricketts family, who had decided to part ways with a 1970 2-horse Rustler trailer. After talking with the Ricketts family for just a short time, it became clear the trailer had been a part of so many wonderful memories. While preserving the original vintage beauty, Neil and Sarah transformed the 2-horse trailer into a stylish bar. Neil and Sarah chose to pay homage to the Ricketts family by naming the mobile bar, “The Ricketts Rustler.” The Ricketts Rustler will roll on, creating many more memories for years to come.